The safety and well-being of our guests is of the utmost importance to the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs organization. The Blue Crabs will follow the guidance of national, state, and local agencies, to continue to develop these policies and to determine the appropriate time for hosting events of various scopes at Regency Furniture Stadium. The input of local and regional medical and health partners also plays a significant role in informing the below policies.
The public’s cooperation is requested in executing this plan. Please do not attend an event at Regency Furniture Stadium if you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
As needed, updates will be made to this web page and communicated via Blue Crabs social media channels and email blasts.
Facial Coverings (REQUIRED)
- Guests are REQUIRED to wear facial coverings at all times while at Regency Furniture Stadium (except when actively eating or drinking) Thank you for your cooperation.
- Non-medical masks, bandanas, scarves, cloths, and face shields may be used.
- Guest services staff and/or security staff will enforce mask-wearing requirements. Non-compliance may result in removal from the venue.
- Ballpark staff will be required to wear a face covering in any common area, including both employee-only spaces and public-facing locations.
Guest Experience / Social Distancing
- Guests will be required to stand six feet from other guests not in their party. This includes concessions lines, restrooms, and all common areas of the ballpark.
- Signage encouraging social distancing and other health practices will be posted throughout Regency Furniture Stadium. We will also remind guests to follow posted policies and procedures via public address announcement and video board messaging.
- Some sinks, toilets and urinals will be closed to allow for proper distancing in those spaces.
- Elevator capacity will be restricted to no more than one person or one entire party from the same family or group that are part of the same seating group.
- The Kid’s Park will remain open, but will be limited to no more than 25 kids, and will be sanitized every night.
- The MD Custom Construction Team Store will be limited to a maximum of 10 customers at any given time.
- The ballpark capacity will be limited based upon current MD Department of Health guidelines.
- If guests are not feeling well, they are asked to not attend an event at Regency Furniture Stadium.
- We strongly encourage you to purchase admission online. You will receive a confirmation email which you can print or present using a touchless process.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- Regency Furniture Stadium has increased the frequency and scope of cleaning and sanitizing between events as well as between guests at events. This includes the cleaning of all flat surfaces, including but not limited to concessions counters, drink rails, door handles, and restroom sinks and counters.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added in high-traffic areas on all levels of the ballpark, including both public areas and employee offices.
- Regency Furniture Stadium has implemented the use of CDC/MD Department Of Health approved disinfection solutions that will be used to disinfect surfaces throughout the venue prior to, during, and after events.
Food & Beverage
- Menu items will be limited and packaged to allow for safe distancing for employees during the preparation process and then for both employees and fans during the ordering and service process.
- Condiments and similar items will be distributed in pre-packaged servings or via a touchless system.
- No outside food and beverage items are permitted.
- All Blue Crabs and staff – full-time and part-time employees, contract workers, vendors, etc. – will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the ballpark.
- Regency Furniture Stadium staff will be required to wear a face covering in any common area, including both employee-only spaces and public-facing locations.
- Depending on regular duties, many staff members will be required to wear protective gloves in accordance with the most recent guidelines from health authorities.
- Any staff member that is not feeling well will not be allowed entry into the ballpark.